Tuesday 16 September 2014

Oh, it's Ron's introduction!

It’s been in my thoughts for quite a while now to blog. And finally, my buttons have been pushed, thanks to an inspiring YouTuber slash blogger, MrBenBrown.
So, you might ask, who am I? I’m Ron Daniel, an aspiring successful blogger. I’m a fifteen-year-old guy with two loving parents and two younger evil (yet I love them) sisters. I’m from the Philippines, in which English isn’t really my native tongue. I love writing, conceptualizing how a person should dress (fashion in simple terms), video editing, phone photography, drawing and graphic designing. I worked as a graphic designer for some few freelance jobs and some video edited for some local projects. If you’re wondering why I wrote ‘phone photography’ is because I never really got the chance to explore a real camera, though I do my stuff via phone. You could also check my instagram for my photos!
Writing a blog is a huge step for me. It’s something that I’ve thought thoroughly. I needed to think of things such as; How often should I post? What if I ran out of topics? What if I suddenly became inactive? As you can see, it’s full of ‘What’s if’ s. This time, I’ve just stepped out of faith and decided to give it a try, trying won’t hurt right? 
My goals are simple. I aim on inspiring people with what I’m inspired with. I aim on sharing my experiences and thoughts with things, product reviews perhaps. I also want to share my artistic side such as photos, things I’ve designed and probably my stories. But of course, I will not achieve my goals without your help, so here I am, asking for your help. Reading itself is already a huge help.
It’d be nice to put your thoughts out too, so I’ve made the comments section available for everyone to voice out, feel free to do so. I’d personally like to hear from you.
Thanks for reading,
Ron

No comments:

Post a Comment